Retail: Anchored and unanchored centers.
- Grocery anchored, or anchored by national or regional credit retailers.
- Single tenant properties or single tenant buildings.
- Retail portfolios.
- Broken development transactions.
- Repositioning and adding value to existing centers.
Office: Class B or better.
- Multi-tenant or single tenant buildings.
- Medical office buildings.
- Office parks or multiple building portfolios.
- Single or multi-tenant.
- Buildings with excess land for development.
- Multiple building portfolios.
- Sale/leaseback opportunities.
- Well maintained class C or better.
- In growth markets where employment and population are on the rise.
- Has stable or sustainable cash flow in place a time of acquisition.
- Value added property increasing rents, managing expenses and repositioning property.
Target Markets: Emphasis on Western United States but nationwide in scope.
Transaction Size: $2,000,000 (no maximum).
Capitalization Rates: Competitive with market values.
Leverage: CCI will buy on an all cash basis and place debt on acquisitions as needed.
Information needed on submittals:
- Property and location description.
- Market/demographics data on the area.
- Photographs, maps and aerials.
- Current rent roll.
- Trailing 12 month operating statement.
- Historic operating statements and expenses.
- Tenant sales reports.
What to expect:
- Quick engagement and due diligence turnaround.
- All equity or debt and equity structures.
- Flexible, innovative deal structures that meet the expectations of the seller.
- An experienced and responsive team guiding the acquisition process.